Bridges… Faith, Fun and Friendship for Single Adults
MOTHER’S DAY DANCE AND POTLUCK – This Sunday, May 8 at 5:00pm.
Please bring a healthy, delicious dish to share and wear your dance shoes.
- MEN, remember to trim your eyebrows, ears and nose hairs.
- MEN, since its Mother’s Day please take lead and ask some ladies to dance.
DANCE LESSONS – EVERY SUNDAY BEFORE BRIDGES including this Sunday before the Mother’s Day Dance.
This Sunday – Partner Dances, Cha Cha – 2:30-3:30, Line Dances 3:30-4:30
- Would you like to be one of our dance teachers? Please let me know.
IT’S JUST COFFEE! The entire month of May.
This is a fabulous way to meet people and get know each other face to face. Details will be announced at Bridges. You will love it!
SERVE THE LADIES WEEKEND – May 21 and 22
Ladies, if you would like some household repairs or improvements done, please complete the service form provided at Bridges.
MEMORIAL DAY PICNIC/PARTY – MONDAY, MAY 30 FROM 1:00 TO 5:00pm.
- Bridges will provide the grill. Men will bring the meat and do the grilling. Ladies, please bring a side dish.
- Men, please bring whatever kind of protein you like and bring enough for 6 people.
- There is pool so you can swim. Please bring corn-hole or whatever outdoor games you like. NO WATER BALLOONS PLEASE.
FACEBOOK GROUPS – Connect online. Would you like to start a group?
Love you guys.